You are 1 Click from Discovering The Money-Spinning Secrets to
Turning Your Handmade Arts and Crafts Into a Thriving Business with
This Definitive Guide to Selling on Etsy.
What if you could start your day out with an excited shout instead of a frustrated sigh? Unfortunately, selling handmade goods online is no longer as simple as throwing together a product listing and waiting for sales to roll in. There are now millions of people with handmade products and they are all eager to build a sustainable income. The Handmade Entrepreneur uses precise methods based on proven marketing techniques to set you above the competition. It teaches you how to create a genuine business you can count on rather than a bundle of shop pages and social media accounts built on a foundation of guesswork.
Have you ever thought about starting a craft business on the side, but don’t know how to start? Or do you have a passion for handmade arts and other vintage collectibles, but have no idea how to make money from them?
Would you like to sell your handmade creations and build an Etsy empire while doing the things you love? If yes, then this guide is for you
In this guide, you’re going to learn everything you need to know about starting a profitable Etsy store. With tips ranging from branding and setting up your processes, you’re going to discover strategies that will help you sell your creations consistently and make bank!
What You Can Expect to Learn from This Book:
- How to take DIY pictures that get clicks and sales
- How to set up a shop that turns visitors into buyers in under two seconds
- 5 powerful branding tips for your craft business that will help you skyrocket your sales
- How to sell without selling
- How to form relationships with people who can send you extra sales
- How to find targeted audiences
- 5 easy-to-make but deadly mistakes that are going to cost you sales on Etsy
- How to run the “backend” of your Etsy store without losing your sanity: Finances, pricing, customer service, packaging, shipping, and taxes
- And tons more!
Indeed, this book is a complete guide to making scalable income from home, with the ins and outs of the different methods of running your own successful crafts business!
The good thing is; it is laid out in an easy to follow, beginner friendly language to help you to start applying what you learn immediately!